At MainStay Suites hotel, we know that brides and grooms can be overwhelmed with wedding preparations. We'll take care of your guests so that you can take care of yourself.
We offer a TON of benefits to wedding groups that will make your lives easier and give your wedding guests a relaxing, comfortable stay. See the list below for all the reasons we're trusted as the preferred hotel for weddings in the Alcoa, TN and Maryville, TN areas.
Here's What You Get
- A special room rate for your wedding guests
- A FREE bridal condo (Restrictions do apply. Be sure to ask us for details)
- Use of the Conference Room for your wedding guests to have breakfast together
- In-room gift bags for all members of the wedding party staying at the hotel
- A personalized booking link for your wedding guests to book their rooms online
- All the benefits of an extended stay hotel with in-room kitchens and separate living areas
- Outdoor pool and BBQ area, plus a Fitness Center
- FREE daily breakfast for all guests
Contact Us for a Quote
Fill out our contact form to tell us about your needs, and we will contact you to discuss pricing and all the other details of your wedding group's stay with us.
OR call (865) 379-7799 with ANY questions.
Our Satisfied Guests Tell It Best
Above and beyond!"
The staff at Mainstay Suites made our trip. With twenty-five rooms booked for an out of town wedding party, we knew that this was going to be a logistical nightmare in the making, but nothing could have been further from the truth. Despite our large party size, including three dogs, an infant, and two wild toddlers, we were made to feel welcome at every turn. Use of the Conference Room for group meals, the pool deck for unwinding time, and the common area for late night bull sessions was enjoyed by everyone in attendance. The rooms were ideal for long-term stay with every amenity covered. Extensive cable TV selections, Wi-Fi, and very comfortable bedding helped us forget home for five nights. Great job, Mainstay!
Stayed here with several family members for a wedding. The conference room worked out well for a catered rehearsal dinner. The staff was helpful and breakfast was good. We enjoyed sitting out by the pool and visiting late into the night.
I chose this hotel for my out of town wedding guests because it's near the airport, fully renovated, and was near where we got married. The staff were super friendly, and my family was very pleased. We reserved the conference room for our rehearsal dinner (catered BBQ), and it worked out great!